- 1 ½ pounds of shrimp cleaned (you don’t need the shells for this one)
- ¼ cup evoo
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 large onion rough chopped
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-2 table spoons of Korean Chili Paste
- 26 ounces of tomato sauce
- 1 or 2 chopped Scotch Bonnet Peppers****Optional**** ALSO VERY, VERY HOT**
Note: These Scotch Bonnets are the real deal. They add deadly heat and are to be used with caution. Wash your hands after using them and don’t touch your eyes!! I like them because they make my eyeballs spin. These are not for the faint of heart.
In a large heated skillet add evoo, garlic, onion, and chopped red pepper. Salt and pepper. Allow vegetables to cook down a little. Add the shrimp. A little more salt and pepper. Add Cayenne and Chili paste and mix and incorporate. Add tomato sauce and stir. No wine in this one. You just don’t need it. Serve over pasta. I like Spaghetti with this one.