- 1-16 ounce can of cannellini beans
- 1 ripe, pitted, skinned and cubed avocado
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped finely or ground
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces or a half a can of black olives sliced
- ½ red onion chopped
- 3- 6 ounce thinly sliced tuna steaks, no skin
Take tuna steaks and dress with extra virgin olive oil before putting on a clean hot grill. Allow to cook for 2 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from grill and allow to cool.
Add cannellini beans, avocado, garlic, onion, parsley, olives in a large mixing bowl. Salt and pepper to taste and add olive oil. Break up cooled tuna steaks into chunks with a fork but don’t mash the tuna up. Add to mixing bowl and mix all ingredients gently from the bottom up, being careful not to mash the tuna or beans up. Serve in a platter.